Saturday, March 20, 2010

What I'm Using (Beauty Products) Right Now Tag


What I'm Using Right Now Tag

Hey guys! I saw this tag going around on blogs and youtube, so I thought I'd give it a go!

Shampoo: Kerastase Bain Resistance
Conditioner: Shu Uemura Moisture Velvet
Styling Products: ghd hair straightener, Kerastase Oleo Relax, Oscar Blandi Protein Mist 
Shower Gel: Softsoap Pommegranate
Body Moisturizer:  Moisurel or Olay
Deodorant: Secret Flawless Renewal in Totally Fresh
Fake Tan: Jergens Foaming Natural Glow.
Cleanser: Plexion Cleanser
Exfoliator:Plexion Cleanser... w/ a washcloth! 
Primer: None!
Foundation Brush: Bare Minerals Handy Buki and Kabuki 
Concealer: Mac's Select Moisturecover (under my eyes) and,
                  Mac's Studio Finish (blemishes and flaws on my face)
Powder: Chanel Poudre Universelle Natural Loose Finishing Powder
Blusher: Mac's Gingerly, NARS Orgasm
Bronzer: Trish McEvoy's Medium Bronzer, it's matte
Highlighter: Mac's Strobe Cream
Eyeshadow Base: Mac's Bare Study Paint Pot, Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows: Mac e/s's in Hepcat, Texture, Mulch, and Grande Entrance
Eyeliner: Mac Feline Kohl Power, Urban Decay 24/7 in Bourbon, Maybelline Define-A-Line in Slate
               Grey, and L'Oreal Extra Intense in Brown.
Curler: Shiseido 
Mascara: Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash, Extra Black 
Lipstick: NARS Barbarella, Revlon in Soft Nude, MAC's Hug Me, Maybelline Are You Red'dy
Lipgloss: Mac's Wonderstruck, Dior Addict Plastic Gloss in 674, NARS Triple X
Nail Color: Essie Waltz, Nicole by O-P-I Take a Powder Pink, and O-P-I Samoan Sand
Fragrance: Burberry Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment